Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! We have much to be thankful for this year -- I thought I'd just list them.
  • My husband, David. Wow, what an amazing husband and Dad he is (shhhhh, don't tell anyone!).
  • My children, Squeeker and Pickles. Although Squeeker is with his father this weekend, we really miss him. I am thankful for Squeeker's unbelievable kind heart and Pickle's beautiful eyes and smile! We are so very blessed by our children.
  • My step-children, DJ, Debby and Shawn! I love you guys!
  • Momma J & Poppa Dave -- who would have thought God would have provided me the perfect parents after 40! But He did. Wow, we continue to be blessed by their unconditional love for us and our children.
  • Our Church -- Front Street Baptist Church -- we are still taken back by the wonderful response we received during the entire adoption process and especially when we returned home with Pickles. During Pickle's dedication last Sunday, we were speechless when our entire Sunday School class plus many others stood up as "our family."
  • Our home - we are thankful to God for providing such a warm and loving home for us.
  • Our wonderful friends, John & Shirlene -- we love you guys! Thank you for your ongoing love and support!
  • My blog friends -- wow, I continue to be amazed at the outpouring of love and support from people I haven't even met in person! You all have been a wonderful inspiration to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your willingness to share your experiences -- it gave me the courage to share ours.
  • Ethiopia -- I am so thankful that God led us to Ethiopia. This country has changed our lives forever and we are so very thankful for the wonderful opportunity we have to adopt one of their children. I hope we will honor Ethiopia in how we raise our little girl.
  • Ok, don't laugh -- but I'm thankful for cloth diapers. Crazy as that sounds, I just love the way they feel. And I also love that I'm doing something to help the environment, not to mention by girl's tushie!
  • I'm sure I forgot something, so if I did, please don't be offended!

H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G ! ! ! !

No comments: