Friday, February 5, 2010

As If By A Miracle

Miss Pop-Star, aka Pickles, has decided she wants to be a big girl and wear big girl panties. Hello..................................it's really been an easy two weeks. If only I had known that it's all about their timing and when they are ready and Poof, like magic, it's done. We've had a few accidents here and there, which of course, are totally expected. And night training, well, we'll cross that bridge down the line. I can deal with nighttime diapers...

Speaking of, for those of you that know me, know that I am a big fan of Cloth Diapers, real cloth diapers, i.e. completely natural fibers. Wool covers are by far my favorite diaper cover. If lanolinized correctly, they are practically bullet-proof!

Well, I spoke to soon. Pickles just had two major accidents before 9am this morning! Oh well....guess this too is just a process!

No comments: