Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Truth, cont.....

I hope you got the Easter cards I sent each one of you.

I hope the girls are getting pretty dresses for Easter......

I hope you remember that Easter is about the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus.

Today, I discovered that the other party is trying everything in his power to find
me guilty of something.  It wasn't enough that he tried to say I was unstable,  And then,
when the formal results of the psyche evals were announced, he was angry and tried
once again to retaliate.  He continued to do everything in his power, including fabricating
lies, to get me prosecuted.  Claimed to care about me while looking for me in the morgue.  

When that failed, he continues to stir up trouble and pretend that I did exist; erasing me completely from your lives.

The truth is this:  the truth is being revealed, a little at a time.  People are seeing
him for who he really is.

It's too late now for a lot of things......the damage has been done.  I fought as hard
as I could for as long as I could.  Unfortunately, in NC, the one with the most money wins.

But know I love you all very, very much.  And one day, when you older, I'll be waiting for you.

No comments: