Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Court Delay.....


Yes, I'm afraid it's true. Mary T. called a few minutes ago. Ramadan is a Muslim holiday that will be celebrated either this Friday or Saturday. Courts in Ethiopia close for 24 hours after they "see the moon." I wish I could tell you more details about this holiday, but I'm too emotionally spent right now to do the research and find out.


Gladney decided to postpone all court dates scheduled for Friday until next week instead of risking an additional 2 -3 week delay if Romadin falls on Friday. So, our new court date is next Thursday, October 18th.
The good news is we got a new picture and development chart -- she's doing so well!!!!


3 comments:

Amy B. said...

I am so sorry Robin. I can only imagine how emotionally spent you must be. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Amy

Drew Carey Show said...

You are so very close! We are glad to be in this journey with you!

Eileen and Jerry Mestas said...

I too am sorry we won't be traveling together. Mary T. told me she thought you and I would get along great. We are so disappointed that we have to wait so long to travel. We have to have adequate child care on the home front before we can leave. So, we must put our trust in Lord and know his timing is perfect. Maybe we can get together when we are all home again. You are not that far from us. We will be praying for your safe travel. May the LORD bless you all Robin. In His Timing & Care, Eileen