Monday, March 27, 2017

It Isn't Always What it Seems

Jesus Calling - March 24th Devotion

"This is a time in your life when you must learn to let go: 
of loved ones,
of possessions,
of control.
In order to let go of something that is precious to you, you need
to rest in My Presence, where you are complete.  Take time to
bask in the Light of My Love.  As  you relax more and more, your 
grasping hand opens up; releasing your prized possessions
into My care.

You can feel secure, even in the midst of cataclysmic changes, through
awareness of My continual Presence.  The One who never leaves 
you is the same One who never changes:  I am the same 
yesterday, today, and forever.  As you release more and more things
into My care, remember that I never let go of your hand.
Herein lies your security, which no one and no circumstances
can take from you.


No comments: