Monday, March 27, 2017

Will This Ever End?

He tried to prove I was crazy.........

He tried to make me commit suicide......

He lied and smeared my reputation, both as a woman and a Mom.

The powers that be believed him.

And turned my life upside down...

Just a mere four months after my last cancer surgery.

I was still recovering physically.......

Hadn't even begun to grieve......

Ripped me away and cruelly tried to blame it all on me.....

I fought for a little over two years.....

And now there is nothing left to fight with......

Lawyers fees gobbled up the last remaining cash.....

Emotionally, I am exhausted.....

Struggle with post-cancer treatment pain daily.....

Fatigue........

Do I continue to fight????

Or do I walk away?

And hope and pray that God will take care of my babies.

There are no winners here.......

My heart is broken.......

No comments: