Sunday, July 23, 2017

Lies.....and more Lies

This week I received a letter threatening more legal issues....

A letter filled with false allegations....and twisted truths.

Not a surprise....

I had actually predicted this well over a year ago......

Thankfully, I had put things in place to ensure my safety....and shine the light on THE TRUTH.

It is a difficult way to life....to be one step ahead of the crazy.  Ironically, I was accused of exactly that.....

And when that didn't pan out as expected, it got uglier and uglier.

Twist and manipulate the truth.

Always needing to be right...

Always needing to be the center of attention...

Even during cancer......

Always the victim......

Daze and confuse...keep them off guard.

Blame, blame, blame....

Projection......

Yet, I have proof.......proof of the TRUTH.

It's sad to me now that I can see so clearly....

How did I miss it for all those years....

I wish I could turn back time......

And rescue you.....

You may not even know you need to be rescued.

I don't know how to keep fighting for you......

Every turn I make, a road block.....

Is it God stopping me?  Or the evil of this world?

I don't know......

But I do know this.....

I will never stop loving you....

My heart will never stop breaking.....

Love,
Mom


No comments: