Saturday, July 1, 2017

This Week

I saw photos of you this week....

It's almost been a year since I've seen you.....

You've grown so much.....and now wearing glasses.

So badly I wanted to reach out and send a message to you through others.....

Tempted......so very tempted.....

To say I love you.....

To say I miss  you......

To say I'm so sorry.........

But I could not.....

You see, my hands are tied......

I'm in a terrible predicament.......

Torn between saving myself from further lies, persecution

and his desire to see me destroyed, at any cost.

Torn because you never stop being a Mom....EVER.

Torn because I love you so much......that I had to let you go.

So many mistakes....

So much smoke and mirrors.

I hope one day you will see the truth.......

And know that I tried.......I gave everything I had to save you......

In the end, nothing I did mattered.

I couldn't win

None of us won.....

We all lost.......

Lost so very much.

I love you....and will never stop loving you.

Mom

No comments: